1. How can I apply to the Academy?
Click here to submit your information. Or you and your parent and/or guardian can come to the Academy and ask for an application packet.
2. Is there tuition?
No, Sisters Academy is tuition free.
3. Do the girls wear uniforms?
Yes, all students wear uniforms to school.
4. Does Sisters Academy provide lunch?
Yes, the Academy provides lunch four days a week, Monday-Thursday. Breakfast is served Monday- Friday. Dismissal on Friday is at 12:30pm.
5. Do I have to be Catholic to go to the Academy?
No, Sisters Academy is non-denominational.
6. Is there busing?
No, the Academy does not provide transportation. Most of our students walk or carpool. Neptune students have busing provided.
7. Do I have to live in Asbury Park to attend Sisters Academy?
No, girls come from Asbury Park, Neptune, Long Branch, Bradley Beach and Brick to attend the Academy.
8. Is there an Entrance Exam?
All applicants must take a placement exam in order to be accepted into Sisters Academy.
9. What are the hours of the school day?
Sisters Academy is in session from 7:45am until 4:00pm, Monday through Thursday and 7:45am to 12:30pm on Fridays.
10. What grades are part of Sisters Academy?
We are a Grades 5 through 8 Middle School.